Monday, November 5, 2012

New Photo Blog Announcement

One of the things about keeping an eclectic blog like this one is that it allows you to see what topics you write about the most.  I have written a fair amount about photography over the past 3 years. In fact, it was blogging that got me started photographing again so it's a close relationship.  After coming back from a recent iPhoneography workshop with all sorts of creative energy and ideas about writing about photography, I decided to put all that writing in a new place.

I have started a new blog jenniferhartnetthenderson.wordpress.com sharing my passion for all things photographic from film to phones and back.

If you read my blog because of the photography info, come on over to my new location!

Everything else will remain here so please come back and visit periodically to see what's new or subscribe to make it easier to check.

Thanks for your support!  See you soon!

Jennifer

No comments: