Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Porteen Photo Bags

I had the pleasure of buying a photo gear bag from Robyn Porteen through her Etsy shop.  The rich leather and wonderful fabric accents and soft textures were so inviting.  So I thought I would give it a whirl.

I found this bag perfect for 1 DSLR with 50mm lens attached and 1 more lens.  The 3rd lens pocket I use for my wallet and/or notebook.  The shoulder strap will not stay on my shoulder with the leather pad.  My advice is to ask for the rubber one.  It's totally customizeable.

Robyn answers customer e-mails and is truly wonderful to do business with.  If I didn't already have 4 photo bags I would order another one right away, one of which is a Crumpler bag and is quite capacious, the other 2 I have yet to blog about.  I stay away from Robyn's Etsy page because I am not sure I could abstain.

No comments: