What would I regret in the future if I didn't do it and became unable to do it?
- If I became physically disabled I would regret not having run more.
- If I became poor I would regret not having enjoyed my current state more.
- If I became blind I would regret not having taken more pictures.
- If I lost my husband, I would regret not having enjoyed him more.
- When my parents pass away, I would regret not having told them I love them more.
The list goes on but you get the idea. The remedy for each of these is enjoying where I am more and more fully. This flies in the face of the statement, "I'll be happy when....."
Let's be happy now.