Sunday, December 19, 2010

Healing Reverb10

What healed you this year? Was it a sudden or drip by drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

  1. Getting my remodeled kitchen with working appliances healed my concept of myself as a bad cook.  Turns out you can work miracles with an oven that stays at a constant temperature!
  2. Physically, I was able to run all year long injury free because I spent time in the basics - core work, stretches, flexibility exercises.
  3. Spiritually, it took the whole year to heal from our pastor's sudden departure.  But a year later, I can still see that God is in the house and He has not forgotten his children.
  4. For other areas of healing, I hang onto God's grace to take me over the bridge to new behaviours.

For 2011, I'd like to be healed in my ability to

  1. to envision and plan a future 5 years out and to take steps toward it.
  2. to be at peace with people without giving up self
  3. to have deep friendships that are mutual
  4. to make decisions quickly, wisely and accepting the consequences.
  5. to methodically and thoughtfully move throughout my day, life and world without hurry

No comments: