- Getting my remodeled kitchen with working appliances healed my concept of myself as a bad cook. Turns out you can work miracles with an oven that stays at a constant temperature!
- Physically, I was able to run all year long injury free because I spent time in the basics - core work, stretches, flexibility exercises.
- Spiritually, it took the whole year to heal from our pastor's sudden departure. But a year later, I can still see that God is in the house and He has not forgotten his children.
- For other areas of healing, I hang onto God's grace to take me over the bridge to new behaviours.
For 2011, I'd like to be healed in my ability to
- to envision and plan a future 5 years out and to take steps toward it.
- to be at peace with people without giving up self
- to have deep friendships that are mutual
- to make decisions quickly, wisely and accepting the consequences.
- to methodically and thoughtfully move throughout my day, life and world without hurry