Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Blog Header


I have so enjoyed changing my blog header every month with the seasons, with the mood, with what I've photographed lately.  In all other cases I've used only photos from 2010 but in this case, I dipped back to one cell phone photo I took of The Golden Gate Express Special Exhibit at the San Francisco Conservatory in 2008. That exhibit formed the subject of my first post ever.

This is also my first all vertical blog header. I realized that I have more horizontals than verticals to chose from.  Something to work on in the new year.  More verticals.

Here's the year in review:
February, March, April and May
July and August
Missed September
October
November

If you'd like to try it yourself it's fairly easy, once you have all the material to work with.

No comments: