Friday, December 31, 2010

Blogoversary Today

Today is my second blogoversary! Thank you for reading, visiting, commenting and bearing witness to this blog. I appreciate you!

After 2 years of writing about whatever suits, I can see some themes emerge that work for both you and for me. Thinking about the year ahead I looked back over the posts that you commented on the most and they seem to fall roughly in 3 topic areas: photography, faith and blogging.  And, not surprisingly, the things I write about the most are photography, faith and blogging. I'm updating my blog description to state this new condensed focus.

Sometimes, it takes awhile to come to the self knowledge you need to hone in on a direction. But it's well worth the work and the wait. Thanks for your part in that process and for showing me where my skills intersect your interests and needs.

NOTE: Blogoversary.com  provides a cool little widget that helps keep track of the number of days until the next blogoversary. And, on their site, you can also see who else has a blogoversary on the same day.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy new year!

Happy blogoversary :)

Andi said...

Yay! Happy two-year!