Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Beyond Avoidance

Reverb10: Day 20 What should I have done this year but didn't because I was too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing?

  1. Facing up to the fact that my office is going mobile and getting a home or other virtual office setup.  This change has caused me to question everything from where I live to why I put certain things in my office.  If there's no one there to see them, do they need to be there anymore?
  2. I was too busy working hard and having fun on my job to do career planning so that's on tap for 2011.
  3. Active management of retirement planning makes me panic. I cannot hide my head for another year. The dog can see me and it will bite.
  4. Creating a photo book (I did however get to creating my first photo calendar which requires similar steps on a smaller scale.) This will entail developing a theme or a plan for the book and pursuing that theme over the year.

Do you suppose I can catch up on all of that over Christmas break?  :)




No comments: