Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Appreciate Reverb10

I'm a bit late to the 31 day Reverb10 conversation but Lucrecer over at Art  Slam inspired me to do so with this Reverb10 post - Move Forward in Boldness and Faith. So, late or not, I decided I lay down some more e-tracks in internet space and join in.

Today's prompt is: Appreciate. What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

This year is the first year that I have been able to run injury free.  I have expressed my appreciation for the ability to move by:
1. taking more steps to ensure I can such as stretching and strengthening
2. studying how best to train to get the maximum benefit from the running I do get to do
3. carrying a camera with me to photograph all the beauty I get to see out on a run

Have a great day!

No comments: