Sunday, November 28, 2010

Boov Shoes


Boov Shoes
Originally uploaded by thyme2003
Actually, these are Vibram 5 Finger Bikila running shoes. But they look like alien Boov shoes (from the book, The True Meaning of Smek Day). My cat now thinks I'm Darth Vader and my husband is convinced I'm an alien Boov:)

Sparking the minimalist shoe movement, these joggers separate the toes and more importantly, the difference between the heel height and the forefoot height is basically zero in contrast to many other jogging shoes and in contrast to my 4" platform heels.

So I'm breaking myself in by wearing them around the house to get that Boov stretch between toes. If you don't know what a Boov looks like, here's a picture from www.smekday.com. Don't you think these would look good on the blue guy?

No comments: