Friday, November 26, 2010

Best Places to Shop for Shoes in Portland


New Boots!
Originally uploaded by thyme2003
Halo Shoes is one of my favorite shoe stores.  When I was last there I bought a pair of Camilla Skovgaard sandals also worn by Halle Berry and still love them.  This time, they were in the process of moving to their new location at  938 NW Everett so I didn't get my quality time.

However, all was not lost. Halo Shoes' old location at 1425 NE Broadway is still owned by Halo but has a new name and stocks only one brand called something like Cordinali. Fortunately for me, they were still clearing out other brands and I found these lovely Tentazione boots there with lovely detailing and smart design.  Originally, I was looking for a black boot but these changed my mind.
Lastly, a stop by Imelda's and Louie's across the street from the new Halo at 935 Everett is a great place for comfortable round toed shoes of all types from boots to pumps to ballet flats.

I haven't made it to all the great shoe stores in Portland but so far, these are my 3 faves!

No comments: