Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's My Birthday and I'm Having a Party

I bought a wicked expensive pair of shoes for my birthday and I love them! Gold Sport Calf in color, the Ralph Lauren Carrie open toed pumps have a 4.5' high stacked tapered heel with a 1" platform in front.  The criss cross leather straps do a great job of stabilizing the ankle. These look great with navy, grey or black skirts and pants and do a great job of accentuating long lines.

Suprisingly, these are comfy.  Mind you, I didn't go for any hikes and I didn't do things like take all the plants in my office to the break room to water them but I did go out to the car and into a building 6 different times. Never once did I think about my feet hurting.

Unlike many high heels, these seemed to help me walk gracefully, something I generally have a hard time doing.

I used to want to be buried in my Lucchese's.  But now, it's my Carrie's! These plus my red high heeled sandals that say, "There's no place like home" are top of my list today.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

These are so cute! I love shoes and can't wait to extra funds to spend on them!