Wednesday, May 5, 2010

RHS Chelsea Flower Show, 25-29 May 2010

The RHS Chelsea Flower Show, 25-29 May 2010 is "the world's most famous flower show" according to the Royal Horticultural Society web page and I'm tickled pink to be headed there again this year for the 4th time in my life.   


Last May I wrote Jenn's Guide to Surviving the Chelsea Flower Show to help make the most of this wonderful event.  This year, I'll likely take the risk and shed all my professional camera gear weighing what seems like 25 pounds and carry just my new Canon S90, a very compact multi-featured camera. Traveling lighter will help me last longer and enjoy the day much more.  The tickets are wicked expensive so squeezing every Great British Pound of value out of it is very very important.


Here are a few other posts from last year's show:
Lady Phalaenopsis Teabags
Entente Cordial
Brand You
The Early Bird
Co-Branding the Chelsea Flower Show

If there's something in particular you'd like to know about this year's show, please leave me a comment about it and I'll see what I can do.



No comments: