Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week Old Grace


Week Old Grace
Originally uploaded by thyme2003
Happy Easter! He is risen! Technically, it's tomorrow but all the same, He is risen!

Jesus' death, Easter, is part of God's plan for restoring me to a good relationship with him. I'm so glad God had a plan to take care of our messups that would cause us to be exiles. Jesus paid the price for those so that we could be with God and with him.

Romans 8:28 says "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Grace is unmerited favor.I don't merit God working for my good. Yet, He works for my good in all things.

I'm glad God's grace is new every morning. It is truly a Happy Easter because I am restored and we all have that chance to belong again.

Have a blessed Easter!

No comments: