A New Year is a new start, a time for things to be possible again. I've written before about 10 Things I'd Like to Build in 2010 but a recent post at (In)Courage called "What's Your God Sized Dream" by Holley Gerth that made me think about that in a new way. The things I listed in my old post I think I can do...with a try-harder focus-more attitude. But there are some things that I still want that I know that only God can make happen.
1. I really really want my photographs to grace the fronts of greeting cards to build relationships between people. Ideally, I'd like Hallmark to license the images. I'd like them to be successful, to minister to people and to sell.
2. I'd like to own and run my own successful and respected business.
3. I'd really like to live in a beautiful light filled paid for home where we were comfortable entertaining and do so very often to bless people and to love them.
4. Crazy but I'd love to be able to run miles and miles under the blue sky with a healthy uninjured body.
5. I'd like to contribute at such a respected level at work that they promote me.
6. I'd like to write a book, actually many books.
All of this right now seems a lot far fetched from the every day life that I lead. But Gerth reminds me that "All things are possible with God" Mark 10:7
What are your God sized dreams for 2010?