Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kreative Blogger Award


Thank you Geraldine for giving me this award!  The rules for accepting this award are:


1. Thank the person giving you this award.
2. Copy the award to your blog
3. Place a link to their blog
4. Name 7 things people don’t know about you.
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers.
6. Place a link to those Bloggers.
7. Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
Here are 7 bloggers whose writings regularly enrich my life which also count as 7 things people don't  know about me:


5 comments:

Emily Lorelli said...

Thank you Jennifer. I am so glad that you enjoy reading my blog. It is so nice to know there is someone out who likes it :-).

gbaugh said...

Thank you, what a sweet way to add those seven things.
Gerardine Baugh

jen said...

LOL! I like how you used the 7 bloggers as your 7 things. I'll post about this tomorrow. thanks so much!

Rach said...

Congrats on the award, nothing better than receiving recognition for what you do!!

ICLW
Rach
www.thegalwho.wordpress.com

jingle said...

beautiful post,
creative as claimed...

cheers, ;)