Sunday, January 31, 2010

February NaBloPoMo


In honor of participating in National Blog Posting Month in February, I've redesigned my banner! An earlier post, How to Make a Blog Header in Picasa, shows what January's banner looked like and provides a link to the instructions from Blissfully Domestic if you want to change yours.

I hope you'll join me for the month as I work to keep all the plates of life in the air and post once a day for 28 days.

 If you are also participating, please let me know when you leave a comment and I'll visit your blog and leave a comment too.

Here's to February!

3 comments:

Mommas Soapbox said...

I had no idea.....what a great idea.... I try to post daiy but sometimes fail... I'm up for the challenge!

Mommas Soapbox

PS....here is to "keeping the plates in teh air"

Kala said...

I found your blog under the blogroll for photographers at NaBloPoMo.

Best of luck this month.

richard said...

A very nicely redesigned banner it is.