Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blogoversary! A Year in Review

Hi there,

It's my blogoversary today! I've been blogging (with increasing discipline) for one whole year! Here are 5 snapshots sampled every 50 posts:

  • My first post was about the Golden Gate Express Special Exhibit at the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers. (Blogging got me back into photography.)
  • By the 50th post, I was on Day #11 of the Build a Better Blog series, learning more about blogging, an endless process.  
  • The 100th post, Pillar Point, was a meditation on photography and faith.
  • The 150th post, 10 Pebble Principles of Innovation, extended my blogging skills into live business event coverage. I'd like to do more of this next year.
  • Lastly, my 200th post for the year, Signs of Recovery,  was a review of two autobiographies of runners building on my love of books and running. I've got 2 book reviews in queue for next year, Widow Clicquot and Coco Chanel.
A few things get lost in translation when you look at it this way. Namely:
It has been a great year! Thank you for reading, commenting and tweeting!  

See you next year!
Jennifer

5 comments:

gerardinebaugh said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary Blogging!

Happy New Year!!!
http://gerardinebaugh.wordpress.com/

Rick, Pam and JC said...

Congrats! Happy anniversary!

Jennifer said...

Gerardine and Pam, thank you! Happy New Year to you too!

Andi said...

Happy blogoversary! Here's to another year!

bodoganel said...

nice expresion "blogoversary" I like very much.
I wish a new year full of accomplishments and joy.
regards,
nickolas