It's my blogoversary today! I've been blogging (with increasing discipline) for one whole year! Here are 5 snapshots sampled every 50 posts:
- My first post was about the Golden Gate Express Special Exhibit at the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers. (Blogging got me back into photography.)
- By the 50th post, I was on Day #11 of the Build a Better Blog series, learning more about blogging, an endless process.
- The 100th post, Pillar Point, was a meditation on photography and faith.
- The 150th post, 10 Pebble Principles of Innovation, extended my blogging skills into live business event coverage. I'd like to do more of this next year.
- Lastly, my 200th post for the year, Signs of Recovery, was a review of two autobiographies of runners building on my love of books and running. I've got 2 book reviews in queue for next year, Widow Clicquot and Coco Chanel.
A few things get lost in translation when you look at it this way. Namely:
It has been a great year! Thank you for reading, commenting and tweeting!
See you next year!