Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blogoversary in 29 Days

I cannot believe it.  Almost 1 year ago, I decided to start blogging, just to see what it was like and to see what I would learn.  Now, almost a year later, I can say that this has become one of my cherished creative outlets and that there are several blogs that I follow and really enjoy, more than a morning newspaper. My Blog List to the right shows a few of these.

I'm thankful to Blogoversary for making it easy to track when this anniversary happens.  You enter the date of your first post and they calculate it from there.  

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Wow! I love the blogoversary tool also, I nearly missed mine too!

Jennifer said...

Andi, I first found the tool on your blog so thank you for introducing me to it!