Here 10 from my list of Daily Questions that I use to help keep me on track and the categories that they belong to. I have the whole list in an excel spreadsheet that I look at twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. If the answer is yes or no, the score is a 1 or 0. Some are a count and more is better.
- Did I spend time alone with God seeking his face?
- Did I invest time serving other Christians?
- Did I do something special for my husband today?
- How many people did I make a positive difference for today?
- How many compliments did I give today?
- Did I make a photo today?
- Did I make a blog entry today?
- How many miles did I run today? (If actuals = plan, score = 1)
- How many servings of veg did I eat? (Goal is 5, score is a count of servings)
- Did I scoop the catbox today? (I'm off to do that now!)
What Daily Questions do you use to guide your day?