Saturday, November 7, 2009

There's No Place Like Home


Theres No Place Like Home
Originally uploaded by thyme2003

The continuing spate of warmish weather inspired me to get a pedicure and wear these beautiful shoes on this 56 degree day.

The shine and smooth color of the patent contrasts nicely with the rough texture and uneven coloration of the cement.

These remind me of Dorothy in the movie, The Wizard of Oz. She wears sequined red pumps with a blue and white gingham dress, a mixup of high class and everyday if I ever saw one.

Plus, if you click your heels 3 times and say "There's no place like home" over and over, eventually you get to go back where you came from.

These are shoes that I wear just to celebrate the pleasure of being alive and having fun.

1 comment:

kelsimad said...

Checking out some of the blogs on the IComLeavWe list. I love this photo. Beautiful!