Saturday, November 28, 2009

November IComLeaveWe: End

Today is the last day of the November IComLeaveWe.  While I didn't make it to all 195 participant's blogs, I thought I'd share with you 8 blogs that I discovered by participating in this event.

  1. Word Grrls - Fighting Writer's Block One Blog Post at a Time. Laura writes about writing, creativity and publishing.
  2. Presently DeMo -  You're Gonna Learn Something New Today. A 20 something blogger who learns something new every day and shares it with her readers. 
  3. Laurel Green - arts, crafts and fun. It was through Laurel that I discovered Stephen Fry's blog
  4. Dena's Recipe Exchange - what to cook when you're feeling stuck. Someone else who came to cooking later in life.
  5. Stirrup Queens -dispatches from the land of If, cities in between and beyond, on twins, books and writing, the incredibly organized sponsor of this collaborative event.
  6. Mosker - life, home ownership and cooking, has a fabulous list of practical links on the right side.
  7. On Blogging Well - hopefully self-explanatory
  8. Visual Arts Junction - I learned about Smashwords here and about publishing


Andi, at Misadventures with Andi, one of the blogs I already follow, also participated and inspired me to do the same.

Thanks for a great week!

3 comments:

DeMo said...

Wow! Thanks for the honors! And for stopping by! I was so surprised to see my name on your list. :) I think we have the same taste, I enjoyed a few of the blogs that you found also.

richard said...

Laurel Green became a favourite of mine as well during the week. I find it inspirational to see a little bit of her artistic work each day.

Andi said...

I found some fun blogs too! I won't be able to do December's but I will be back at it in January - I think it is a great idea to share the love and a great way to find new blogs!