My favorites were:
- Caesar Salad: This version was eggless sparking a needless debate on whether it was truly a Caesar. Very light and delicious.
- Cucumber Dill Salad: After making one version with out boiling the vinegar and sugar and one with, it was clear that the one with was much better, more integrated, more like pickled cucumber and less like cuke with some other sweet stuff.
- Pomme de Terre Sautées: It's my 4th time cooking this and I think I'm getting it down.
- Mediterranean Tomato Salad
- Selle D’Agneau Rôtie
- Galette de Pomme de Terre au Fromage
I cooked these but will never do them again:
- Poulet Poché au vin blanc: in a word, tasteless
- Sauté de Brocoli: in a word, limp