Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!
Originally uploaded by thyme2003

It's the day before Thanksgiving and I'm thankful for many things.

For one, as you can see from the photo, we've been having an endless fall here. It's almost December and the red leaves are still on the trees.

Often times, Christmas letters contain a good list of what people are full of thanks for. We're thankful, but to whom? The act of giving thanks presumes that there is an object.

In my case, I am thankful to the Judeo-Christian God for all the blessings of my country, family and year. Who are you thankful to?

3 comments:

kelsimad said...

Beautiful leaves.
I am grateful to my Father in Heaven for all blessings that he gives to me and my family.

Linda Fulkerson said...

The tree is gorgeous! We're enjoying a beautiful autumn here in Arkansas as well. And thanks goes to our heavenly Creator who blesses us daily with more than we could ever hope for. Have a happy Thanksgiving! Linda from On Blogging Well (ICLW #167)

Krystal said...

I'm so jealous of your still-beautiful fall trees! Ours have been ugly for a couple of weeks now, and I miss them, as fall is my favorite season!

Happy ICLW!