Monday, October 12, 2009

Blue Sky


Blue Sky
Originally uploaded by thyme2003

All I can say is my God is a provider.

I was exhausted, I work all day, it gets dark early, my house isn't light enough for photos, I don't know how to use flash properly, I figured there was just no way I was going to get a photo today despite my commitment to Project 365, make a photo a day for a year.

There was light on the drive home but no place in the busy traffic to pull over and take a picture of those amazing rays coming out of the cloudy sky.

In the parking lot of Walgreen's, on my way to get bandaids for my post-pre-skin-cancer freeze spots, as I opened my trunk to get my purse which is too small for my giant camera, I looked up....and saw the most beautiful stretches of sky. I went to town.

Only on my way into Walgreen's did I see the guy in the new maroon pickup truck, looking at me strangely, as if I HAD truly totally lost my mind. No matter, I lost it in the right place and for the right reasons. I saw nothin' but blue sky:)

No comments: