Friday, June 12, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Well, even if I had written this on Thursday, it's okay to be thankful for Fridays! And, though I'm barely awake at 5:30am, I am thankful for the white puddy cat who keeps me company right in front of my keyboard every time I sit down to the computer. I'm also extremely thankful for the amazing ability we all have to be instant story tellers through the web using words and pictures. It's fabulous to be an ultra-micro-publisher!

Faith, hope and love - but the greatest of these is love. These seem like really good things to be thankful for too.

Oh, did I mention, I'm so thankful that it is Friday. This week has been exciting and exhausting.

I'm not so fond of maintenance but since 80% of life is maintenance I decided that I'd change my attitude and enjoy it more. I'm thankful for new attitudes!

I'd love to hear what you're thankful about too. Just drop me a line in the comment box.

I hope you've had a great week, will have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend.

No comments: