Thursday, June 4, 2009
1. For Michelle Obama's arms - it's great to see a strong woman in every sense of the word
2. For the conversations I've been able to have with people about career options. Jobs are different to find these days and these conversations seem to be the way to find out about upcoming possibilities.
3. For girlfriends who give me a sense of comfort, encouragement and ability to contribute to someone else.
4. That me and a girlfriend decided to stick to our priorities rather than attend a party.
5. For a cat who thinks the best place to be is right in front of my keyboard!
Have a great day!
Posted by Jennifer Hartnett-Henderson at 6:43 AM