Friday, June 26, 2009

Greeting Cards!

I've been making greeting cards for 10 years, first by hand, and now on-line. There's something sacred about writing to people and something inspiring about greeting card images.

I remember when I was in college and went to this card store called "The Best of Times." I loved talking to the manager, a lovely "older" lady, very well manicured, who really took an interest in visitors to her store. I remember thinking, how wonderful that she could play this central role in people's lives, as they grappled with "best of times" transition events.

Many years later, I make cards with my own images with the hope that the images will inspire and encourage people in every day life, not just the special days. If you'd like to see my cards, you can find me on-line. If you'd like to see more pics, just visit me at Flickr. When you see an image you'd like for home decor, let me know at jlhhendersonATgmailDOTcom. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: