Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I got to this a little bit late in the day but here's what I wrote down this morning:

1. Thank you God for making my presentation yesterday, Wednesday, be such a good one.  (It was a very important presentation at work, broadcast on company TV even.  It went really well overall, only one glitch.  Now people I don't know are smiling at me.)

2. Thank you for an opportunity to sleep in a very relaxed, post stressful event fashion.

3. Thank you for my husband's support. 

4. Thank you for peonies and that one is in bloom.

What are you thankful for this week?

Oh, I changed the name of this post slightly because Thank Filled Thursdays was just a little too stuffy.  Thankful Thursdays is much more relaxed.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you have star power! Congrats! -Pam

The Meanest Bean of Them All said...

wow, congrats on the successful presentation! :)

I'm thankful for my family and friends, and that we can lean on each other any time we need to!

Jennifer said...

Family and friends are great. They help carry me through the rough times and rejoice with me in the good times and give me another perspective that enriches me. Very good point!