1. That we found the source of my cat's limp, claws that had grown back into her paws - truly horrific, and that we were able to fix it. She's doing much better today. She's the white cat that I've dreamed of since childhood and we've had her for 10 years.
2. That my mom wants to visit when she's in the state later in June. I hope she likes the plan I've proposed.
3. That the water heater is finally fixed (a ceramic screen not on any of the drawings had gotten clogged).
4. That I was able to create a print on demand greeting card pricing study and that it showed my cards to be very competitively priced in quantities of 10 and up. Visit me at my store if you're interested.
5. That I'm able to participate in a ministry that bears fruit, Crown Financial Ministries.
6. For wanting to photograph again after a very long hiatus. I post them on Flickr.
Go on, take a stab, what are you thankful for today?